The 2018 marching season will begin this weekend at Springs Valley. Our Community Performance will be at 7:30 p.m. at the football field.
Brigade Wear orders are due August 24th, 2018.
The 6th period Jr. High band will perform at Holiday World on May 12th. Below is the itinerary.
Springs Valley Jr./Sr. High School was again selected as one of "The Best Communities for Music Education" by the NAMM Foundation. There were 135 schools nationwide selected for the distinction. Only six schools in Indiana were awarded the SupportMusic Merit Award.
Fine Arts Night will take place on Tuesday March 20th, 2018 in the HS Auditorium. The following ensembles will perform:
The SV Band Department will participate in the ISSMA District Jazz Festival for the first time in school history. The SV Jazz Band has 22 student performers.
The SV Band Pie Order will be available for pick-up Monday December 4th from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
1. Report to the band room.
2. You will be handed your order form.
3. A volunteer will help you fill your order.
4. Deliver the pies immediately or place them in a freezer.
5. Turn in the money by Monday December 11th.
6. Student prizes will be handed out after money has been turned in.